York Region Longboaring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of people who likes to longboard in York Region

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can Children Wear Lace Wigs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ArashLabaf

Can Children Wear Lace Wigs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Children Wear Lace Wigs   Can Children Wear Lace Wigs EmptyWed Aug 17, 2011 6:55 am

I wore wigs when I only had an inch of hair in '08. I still do from time to time and my hair is past shoulder length. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tishadelo

PostSubject: Re: Can Children Wear Lace Wigs   Can Children Wear Lace Wigs EmptyThu Nov 24, 2011 6:25 am

No I Bought A Lace Wig For My 4-YEAR-Old Niece And We Installed It On Her And The Next Day She Was Acting Strange So We Took Her To The Doctor And She Bit The Doctor And Jumped Out The Window Curse You Lace Wigs Curse You.
Back to top Go down
LoraFranshice

PostSubject: Re: Can Children Wear Lace Wigs   Can Children Wear Lace Wigs EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 9:35 am

I don’t think children’s wearing lace wigs is a good idea because short hairs styles really suits for them and if they wear wig it will be not comfortable for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can Children Wear Lace Wigs   Can Children Wear Lace Wigs Empty

Back to top Go down

Can Children Wear Lace Wigs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
York Region Longboaring :: Longboard Category :: Your Ride-
Jump to: