York Region Longboaring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are a group of people who likes to longboard in York Region

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is longboarding?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MichaelSey

What is longboarding? Empty
PostSubject: What is longboarding?   What is longboarding? EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 9:42 am

I don’t have a typical idea about longboarding. I think it’s a skateboard that is similar to a surfboard with wheels. Am I correct my friends?
Back to top Go down
The Mask

The Mask

PostSubject: Re: What is longboarding?   What is longboarding? EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:58 am

Longboard is a surfing or skateboard variant, similar and related to a surfboard or snowboard with wheels, it’s usually used for cruising, downhill racing, slalom racing, sliding or transport action.
Back to top Go down
JasonMars2011

JasonMars2011

PostSubject: Re: What is longboarding?   What is longboarding? EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 3:44 am

Longboarding is an offshoot of street skating, but, like all board sports, its roots lie in surfing.
Back to top Go down
Sonic2011

Sonic2011

PostSubject: Re: What is longboarding?   What is longboarding? EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 9:49 am

It’s also a kind of roller skating but the board is a little bit long and different.
Back to top Go down
fahsni888

PostSubject: Re: What is longboarding?   What is longboarding? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 3:29 am

Orangutan stimulus is a small enough size and udometer for the maestro mini though I warning you the maestro mini will be extremely small for you! I recommend the normal maestro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is longboarding?   What is longboarding? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is longboarding?
Page 1 of 1